Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Renee Neufville Concerts in London


Renee Neufville is coming to London on the 25th till the 30th of June..

The place hasn't been announced yet, but its in London.

She also has some new music out in her myspace called
Each beat of my heart - bosanova beats, Fender Rhodes, Jazzish style RnB, trumpet and some more brass sections.. loungy and bright- seriously I am not built to be this music critique, I just have good ears for good music, and let me just say its good- the song itself is not that soulful but her voice makes everything better- i think the recording sounds is not that smooth..roughish- maybe this is a pre-recording of her up coming albumn...
&
This is always - piano, upright bass, drums, trumpet, more so the traditional smooth jazz sounds- recorded live I suppose.

Her album is not out just yet, but the cuts I've heard sounds good.
Those of you who likes crossover of jazz and soul r and b... would like it.
Its like if D'angelo put jazz in to RnB/Soul, Renee put Soul and RnB into Jazz..(get the difference?)

No comments: